Monday, September 15, 2008

A Little Friendly Rivalry....

So, my grandpa is from Philly, and my hubby is from Texas. What do you get when you put the two together? Really fun Monday night football rivalries when the Cowboys play the Eagles. For the last couple of years, we have lived two houses down from my grandpa. The first year we moved into this house my husband put a sign up by the garage that said "Cowboys Parking Only" that same year the Eagles beat the Cowboys and my grandpa crept over and put a printed computer paper over our sign that said "Eagles Parking Only" and so......the rivalry continues. Tonight the Cowboys played the Eagles for Monday night football and they won. My hubby, printed off a very nice sign and we ran over to grandpa's house and hung it just outside their door where he's sure to find it the next time he comes outside!
It's dark ( I didn't want the flash to give us away!) but you can see Dwayne hanging the sign!
The "Cowboys Parking Only" for all to see!

1 comment:

4 cute chicks said...

You two crack me up! I love how you guys are the best of friend! Hope I'm like you guys when I get married again...wow that sounds wierd. Scratch that. J/K