Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes, I give in!

So, after many many weeks of reading friends' blogs, and they in return encouraging me to start my own blogspot, I have decided to do so. This page will be a wonderful place for everyone to keep tabs on the Macie family (since anyone who knows us, knows it's hard to keep track of us!) and all that we do.

Perhaps the newest thing to happen in our lives is the purchase of a new house. We've had our eye out for a year or so now for a good deal on a house. We haven't been actively searching but we haven't been closed to the idea of homeowning should the right house happen along. Well, as luck would have it, we got a fairly good deal on a very nice house and now here we are, only two and a half weeks away from close of escrow and move in time!

As soon as I can remember it, I'll take a picture of the house and post it up here for all to see. Stay tuned for our many new adventures!

2 comments:

4 cute chicks said...

I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to read your many future blogs complaining about nursing school, having no life, no sleep and no sense of time. J/K
Congrats on the new house! Hello house warming party. WooHoo!

Jo said...

Its about damn time! Welcome to the blog fam! You two are stinkin adorable! Cant wait to keep up with you.