Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Turn to Leave...


On August 3rd I flew out of Reno and into Phoenix. I left to go to another Banner facility called Banner Boswell.

I went to help with a new computer system we use for charting. As each facility goes up people from other facilities are sent to help with support during the first week. We go and help trouble shoot when small problems come up. This facility was a whole lot bigger than the one I work in.


It was about 30 minutes from Phoenix. It was really warm ....well that's putting it mildly. It was hot! For several of the days I was there it was 118 degrees at 3 o'clock in the afternoon! When I would get off work at night it was still in the mid to upper nineties. I had a nice room while I was there and met some really great people. That's one of the best parts about doing these trips, the people I get to meet.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

You go Girl! Keep up the great work....you are a true leader! AZ is an oven, if you think you can take a cold shower to cool down....no luck....there is no cool water, either.