Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dwayne's Birthday Came Early This Year!

Dwayne's birthday isn't until October 6th. This year though, I gave him his present early.


I wrapped it up and had him open it up with just the two of us.


It didn't take him long to get the wrapping paper off the box.


I packaged the present in packing peanuts to make him dig!


And dig. And dig.



He couldn't find it so he dumped all of it out on the floor!

After sifting through it all he finally found it. His present was a wad of money rolled up and tied with a ribbon. I gave him the money he would need to buy a season pass to Mt. Rose during their September pink slip sale. If I had waited until his actual birthday he would have missed out on the great deal. He loves to ski and this was the perfect present for him. He also got a snowboard, boots and bindings from the pawn shop to take with him to learn on. I think he is set for the winter! Happy early birthday honey!




2 comments:

Jo said...

WOW!!! You guys did a lot!!! Awesome job with the cake!! I just love looking at your blog and how happy of a family you have!!!

Cindy said...

AWWWWE!!! Great job Tiff....that IS the perfect present for Dwayne....Happy Birthday YESTERDAY...Dwayne! Here is to a great SNOW year!!!!