Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Mellie!


This last Saturday, September 19th, was my little sister's birthday. As you can see she turned 20.


She really likes batman so I made her a batman cake for her birthday party.


It turned out pretty well I think.



I present to you Gotham city and batman


I made this creation with no sleep! Woohoo!


The birthday girl with her cake


She asked Jordan to help her blow out her candles on the cake....apparently 20 candles are just too many for the "old lady!"


Look at all that smoke!


After the cake it was time for her to open up presents. In the above picture she is holding a ticket Dwayne and I got her to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in November. She got a lot of very nice presents for her birthday and had several friends and family over to help her celebrate. It was a nice day and a nice party.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Another amazing Sassy Cakes masterpiece!

Cindy said...

I do know enough about cake making to know....that was A LOT of work....Again....you are an amazing woman!!!! You go Girl!