Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Years- 2010

Hard to believe that the last real blog post on here is from Christmas. So, we shall pick up with where we left off and catch up this page with our crazy super fast moving lives! :)

New Year's Eve for us is usually not very big. We both generally work. I worked the night shift and Dwayne had to be up bright and early on January 1st so he went to bed before 10PM. Above is the staff that worked New Year's eve with me. Like our hats? We wore them all night long!


So I rang in the new year with my patients, and my coworkers. We had the Rockin' New Year's Eve on one of the TVs in the empty rooms. Not the greatest picture in the world but we felt festive anyway!


My friend and classmate, also co-worker Sandi was there too! It is the holiday she works every year.

We were as festive as we could be with hats throughout the night!
Happy New Year from us to you! (Even if this post is a little late! )

1 comment:

Cindy said...

IF I were in the hospital.....I could ONLY WISH to have someone like YOU watching out for me. You are an ANGEL and will serve many lucky people well.