Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break: Part One

March 14 through March 22 was Spring Break for both Dwayne and me. I'd like to write about how we took a super nice and long trip to somewhere exciting but....I just can't because....well...because we didn't. I will tell you about all the other things we did during our week off from school.

Spring Break: Part One

March 14 was my grandma's birthday. We had her party at my mom's house with all the family there for pizza, cake, ice cream and games (Outburst to be exact). It was a good time.

Melanie ( my sister) and My Grandma, Jody the birthday girl for the evening

Halo, waiting and wondering where his cake and icecream are.

Me and my Uncle Shane, playing with our super cool techie phones!

The next day, March 15, was my mommy's birthday. Dwayne and I hosted her party over at our place and it was another day full of food, games and family. D had set up all the different video game systems throughout the house complete with Rock Band on the PS2 and bowling on the Wii. For the adults at the party we played a few rounds of Yatzee at the kitchen table. It was a really nice day and we were able to have a great party for my mom!



This is the cake I made for my mommy
And this is me dishing it up for everyone.
Me and my wonderful mom
Me, Dwayne and the birthday girl
Mom and her grandpuppy Halo!

1 comment:

4 cute chicks said...

I LOVE that cake! You are so talented! If I get married someday, you're hired! :o)