Friday, March 27, 2009

Yard: Phase 1



The easiest thing to tackle that would leave an impression was the side yard along the street. It was a big dirt patch with nothing in it. We have planted several trees, some that are strict green leaves and some that are fall color ones. Also, the dirt that used to be there is now rock. We spent several hours shoveling and pouring rock along the side of the house! I have to admit, the side yard looks a lot better now. Now we're on to tackeling the front yard. We'll keep you posted!




Our trees and us moving rock!


As we were hauling rock, Halo was going crazy in the backyard trying to get to us! This is of his little nose trying to get through a small hole in the fence.

4 comments:

Anjanette Young said...

Oh Wow, Tiffy. You guys worked so hard. It looks great! I can't wait to see the trees.

Jo said...

wow! That looks like a ton of fun! How come you didnt invite me? haha!

4 cute chicks said...

That looks like a ridiculous amount of WORK! Eeeww!
Nicely done though. Can't wait to see how the front yard turns out.

Cindy said...

Hey Tiff- Thank you for inviting me to your blog....it's awesome. It's been way too long since I've talked to you! I'm so glad you are in your new house and making it your home! We too made the move, and are in our new home! I'm so glad you are ALMOST through the first year of nursing school. I am so happy for you. Let's get together soon, we have a lot of catching up to do. Will love to talk to you soon, Cindy aka ARP...aka.....live in Ferntucky.