Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dinner and an Old and New Friend


Today I was in Reno for an appointment and was able to have dinner with one of my old friends from when I lived there. I met Rayna and her baby girl for a meal at Carrinos. I met Rayna when I was going to school in Reno and while I worked at The Children's Place in the Mall. She was my manager and we became good friends. A little while later she was one of my bride's maids and a little while after that, I did the day of coordinating for her wedding. Now that I live in Fallon, I don't get to see her as much. She recently had her first baby, a little girl named Aubrie. Aubrie is one tough little girl. She wasn't due to be born until May and came early, in March. She weighed next to nothing but was a strong little baby. After some time in the NICU she was allowed to go home. Today, at about 4 months old, she weighs just over 8 pounds! She's spunky and such a sweet little girl.


The three ladies after dinner (Me, Baby Aubrie, and Rayna)

1 comment: