Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lattin Farms Fall Fun

I love the fall. Every year I look forward to going to Lattin Farms to go to the pumpkin patch and the corn maze. This year was even better since a bunch of the family went too!


Mellie, Jordan and Katana are waiting for me to get the tickets for our activities


Jordan and me waiting for the hay ride to the pumpkin patch


Mom and John on the hayride


And here we go! Everyone climbs on the hayride and it takes you out to the pumpkin patch. Once everyone has gotten their pumpkin it takes you back to the parking area.

Since I already had my pumpkin, Dwayne had to look for one


And here it is!


Katana and her mom Crystal in the patch after Katana found her pumpkin


Mellie found hers!


We got our pumpkins and loaded up for the hayride back


And here we all are with our pumpkins!


Off to their new home

After the pumpkin patch it was time to go through the corn maze


Hmmm.....which way do we go?


Maybe this will help us?


Time for a little snack. Anyone have any butter?


Almost there.....


Do we look lost?


The bridge to get out! Yay we made it!


Mom and John at the end...yep my mom went through the corn maze too!


Mom and her girls!


Buttons and Jordan crossing the bridge to get out


Katana and Jordan riding the animal train


Halo and his pumpkin I got him from the pumpkin patch


It is just the right size for him!

The night we went to the pumpkin patch I had to work so afterwards I ran home, ate and changed. I got ready and headed to work. I wore my Halloween scrubs, my cat earrings and as you can see bunny ears. My friend Darcey standing next to me spent her day wearing eyeballs. The patients all got a kick out of it.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The Lattin's farm is the best. It looks like you guys had a fantastic time!