Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduation Party


The ceremony was over and it was time celebrate!

Everyone headed back to the house for cake, food and some time visiting. Above is me with my friend Jessica and her son Lucas.


My friend Darby and me


Me in my nurse's cap



Three generations: Melanie, Grandma, Mom and me



And then it was time for cake!


White cake with cream cheese frosting. Yummy


Mellie and I cut the cake together


After a while it was time to open gifts. The picture above is a special stethoscope with a smaller bell and diaphragm that I can use on my small babies.

Me with the Baerwaldts, Dan and Erin


Me with Uncle Shane and Carla


The siblings! Melanie, Steven and me.


After everyone left, it was time to get ready for the next day's festivities. The pinning ceremony was the next day in Carson City.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!