Friday, June 18, 2010

Tiffany's Going Away Party at BCCH

As most of you already are aware of, I have taken a job at Renown Regional Medical Center-Renown Children's Hospital on the pediatric floor. This new job ends the job I have had at Banner Churchill Community Hospital. I have been at this hospital now for a few years. My last night of work was Friday, June 18th.

On my last night, my wonderful co-workers put together a fantastic pot-luck. I was given several cards and many well wishes and tips for my first year of nursing.


Above are just some of the cards I received and as you can see, a New RN Doggie Bag. Inside the bag were things I may need in that first year of nursing as well as a smaller kit inside to take care of myself with on those "looooong" days that I need it. It was so cute and all the messages in the cards brought tears to my eyes.

Here's a shot of the room where all the food was set up. There was a ton of food! I am going to miss a lot of the people I left at BCCH. Thank you all for making the last few years so full. I will miss you guys!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It is what it is! And it is meant to be that you are moving on......but they really lost someone very special! You have so much to offer....MAN BCCH really lost out. Congratulations on your new job! You are GREAT & I am glad I know you & I am your friend! Love, Cindy