Monday, January 5, 2009

ABC Tag



(Look Joleen! I'm actually doing a tag! :) )

A- Attached or Single: Married
B- Best Friend: Dwayne, Mom, Erin
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, chocolate cream to be exact
D- Day of Choice: Not at work...(Have to agree with Jen and Joleen)
E- Essential Item: Wedding Band
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy worms...the brite crawler ones
H- Hometown: Fallon
I- Favorite Indulgence: Mom's Fudge
J-January or July: January...snuggling is the best!
K- Kids: Maybe someday...
L- Life isn't complete without: Love
M-Marriage date: October 8, 2005
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 younger sister, 1 younger brother, 1 sisiter in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias and Fears: Spiders, Really big trucks on the freeway
Q-Quirk: wow, where do I begin?
R- Reason to smile: I am loved!
S- Season of Choice: Fall, followed by Spring
T- Tag 4 people: I don't know four people on here...I guess mom will have to be the one
U- Unknown Fact about me: eeee.....I don't know what to put here....
V-Vegetable: Green beans
W- Worst Habit: Second guessing everything
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: Either....I've had both
Y-Yogurt or Yo-Yo: Yogurt
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini

1 comment:

Jo said...

so proud of you!