Thursday, January 15, 2009

Viva, Las Vegas!



Well, Christmas break sure flew by fast. For one last carefree weekend D and I are off to Las Vegas. It's a three day weekend for the college, I have the whole weekend off, and D gets off early Saturday afternoon. We are going to meet his grandparents and one of his aunts down there who are flying in from Texas. We all thought it would be a nice oppurtunity catch up and visit even though it'll be brief.
Also, hopefully, we'll be able to visit with one of our little cousins who have been living in Vegas for the last few months, Katana. She and Dwayne refer to each other as "bacon bits" a nod to his wonderful job as a police man. Yes she's only four but she is a super smart funny four year old.
So, we will leave Saturday afternoon and arrive in Veags later that night. After what I'm sure will be a wonderful visit all around, we will head back to F-town on Monday and D will prepare for the work week and I will preapre for *gasp* my second semester of nursing school! Take care and safe travels, until next time.....



1 comment:

Jo said...

Ugh! I'm jelous! That sounds like sooo much fun!