Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Fun!

With the cold weather here I say:
"Lets take advantage!"
So, we went ice-skating! I had never been before but D was well experienced from his childhood in Germany. We went to the Rink on the River in Reno. We rented our skates, laced them up and then there was no turning back! I was super nervous but D assured me if I took his hand I'd be alright. I didn't fall, not even once! I was a little unsteady at first but after a few rounds around the rink I was ready to let go of his hand so he could go at a little faster pace without me for a few laps. He was so good compared to me! I got the hang of it eventually and we both had a good time together. I always love our date nights together!
Me and Dwayne lacing up our skates! Ready to go!




This isn't so bad....look, he's such a natural!



See, he held me close and I didn't fall!




Winter fun is always good because then you get to snuggle and warm up!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Aww! you guys are so damned cute together! A little too romantic for me but you guys sure pull it off well!