Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday Fun: Part Two

For my birthday, my hubby took me out to one of my favorite restaurants in Reno, The Melting Pot. He had only been there once before, a date night we went on, but it was only for dessert. For my birthday we did the full four course meal! First, they start with a cheese fondue with dippers. Second, they bring out a salad of your choice. Third, they bring out the main course, different meats you cook according to different cooking styles. Lastly, they bring dessert, chocolate fondue with different dippers.


We paused on our way to the restaurant to take a quick picture. It was raining pretty good in Reno all week long and my birthday was no different. We had to run from place to place while we were out and we got wet pretty good.



My friend Erin and me in front of the restaurant!



Dwayne and me in front of the restaurant!


The two of us sitting with our dessert plate


On our dessert plate they put a little birthday candle for me to blow out.


We didn't sing but, I did make a wish and blew out my candle!


My best friend Erin and her husband Dan joined us for dinner. They made a good night even better!

This is me enjoying my delicious birthday dessert!
It was a great way to turn 25!

No comments: