Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday: Part One!

For my birthday my hubby threw me a very nice birthday party at our home. We had cake, ice cream, pizza, games and great company! It was so nice having everyone over. There were friends that I've had for a long time, some new ones and of course, my family. There was great conversation and it was nice being with everyone. Thanks to all who gave me birthday wishes!

My actual birthday day is tomorrow, June 1st and my hubby is taking me out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants: The Melting Pot. I will post the Birthday: Part Two after we go out!

I can't have a birthday go by without thanking my Mom. She is after all, the reason I am here. I mean that in every way. She not only gave me life, but she has helped me become the person I am today. She pushed me to be the best person I could be, taught me the lessons I need to know to make it through this life, and has been by my side for the ones that I have had to learn the hard way because well, some lessons you just can't be taught, you have to live. She is my best friend, my support, my rock, my mom. Thank you mommy, for giving me what I needed to stand on my own but staying right beside me to support me through it all! I love you!

Below are the pictures from the wonderful party my hubby had for me!


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awe, you've got me blubbering in front of my computer screen. My life was so blessed the day the Lord picked me to be your mother. Thank you for those beautiful words of praise. I love you so very much! Happy Happy Birthday my precious baby girl! God bless you sweetheart. XOXOXO

Love, your mommy @};-

Jo said...

K just went thru all those pics and didnt see one of the new bling!! What the hey!