Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meet John- It was his birthday!


This is John, my mom's new boyfriend. Well not new-new, but recent.


Recently we celebrated his birthday with family dinner and a small birthday party.


We all went over to Mom's house for dinner and then after we hit up the cake and presents.



Dwayne and I got John this Giants Santa hat. Not Cowboys I know, but that's John's team.



He's also a fan of the Godfather so we got him that on DVD as well


John, me and Halo


Mom got him a nice Giants sweater


Halo loves John!


After we had our cake and the presents were opened it was time for some games. We played Yahtzee and had a good time.


Even Halo played, just kidding but he stayed up at the table with us and made sure we followed the rules.


Halo, me, Mellie and Steve


John grew up in New York, where they have real winters. For most of his adult life though, he has lived in states where it doesn't really snow. On the night of his birthday, it started snowing!


And I don't mean the pretend snow we get that lasts as long as it takes for the snow to leave the cloud and hit the ground. Nope, I'm talking about real snow, the snow that sticks and makes you use a broom to clear off your car.


Naturally we were all very excited and had to take some time to go out and play in the snow.


Mellie and me after we came back in from outside. The snow was a nice ending to John's birthday day. Happy Birthday John!

No comments: