Sunday, December 13, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!


In the last blog I talked about the snow that started falling. Well, it kept falling! All through the night!


Here is what our street and view from our front door looked like when we woke up the next morning! I was so happy! I love it when it snows!


Halo doesn't like when the snow gets too deep in the backyard though. We try and let him out but he stays pretty close to the back door.


There aren't many places he felt like venturing to with all the snow.


His puppy tracks stayed pretty close to the house. Those were the deepest puppy tracks I have seen from him yet!


And much to my liking, the snow didn't stop! It started back up throughout the day and kept snowing! I loved it! We had to go out and take a picture in it and just take it all in.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Halo and me in our snow coats!


Me, Halo, and Mellie.
Bring on more snow!

No comments: