Thursday, May 21, 2009

'Tis the Season for...

...Graduations! We know several people graduating this year. We will have gone to four different graduations when it is all said and done with. The first graduation we went to was this past Friday, May 15th at UNR.



(We're waiting on the quad for the ceremony to start)

My best friend has been working on her Master's degree and finished this spring. She received her Master Degree of Special Education. Yay Erin!

(Erin walking in to find her seat)

(Waiting for her name to be called)

(Erin and me after the ceremony)


The second graduation we went to was this past Monday, May 18th at WNC, which actually was held at the Oats Park Performing Arts Center. My good friend Darcey just finished her Nursing degree this spring. Yay Darcey!

(Us waiting in our seats for it to start)
(Darcey walking to get her degree)
(Darcey and Me after the ceremony)
(Darcey with her degree and her head on a stick I used to cheer for her!)
The third graduation we will go to is my brother's. He will graduate high school on June 5th. The fourth graduation we will go to is my cousin Christopher. He lives in California and he will graduate from high school on June 7th. I will post updates and pictures from those graduations when we go!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You guys are so cute! I can't wait for the next pics of you 'waiting' for the event to start. Thank you for sharing your blog. Cindy

Jo said...

CONGRATS GRADS!!!!